Monday, June 22, 2009

Stop Snitchin' [edit]

A little over a week overdue (with as many blunts as matches in one of those free books they give out being cited as the likely delay), I bring you snippets of life. A lot of these stories cannot be written, but must be told person to person. Therefore, I will only be able to share a few things with you all.

There was the senior prank, where we put up a shitload of red cups in the ryley [den] patio. We spelled 2009 in red and just filled up a bunch of space with white afterwards. A kid at my school who is a very good photographer...hmmm I wonder if he lives/will be in NY for the Kardiology shoot...has the best pictures but I will show you all a very amateur video.




There was also an epic bonfire in which we bribed authority with s'mores, and as a result stayed out for a pretty cool session til about 1. As I was moving out, that teacher and my father had a brief conversation in Swahili (my dad had been to Kenya, his home country). But yeah Moses played guitar and my boy sang and it was much more fun than it should have been. Good night.

There was also the ignorance.




She's lovely isn't she?




Felt that it was necessary to say that one time.

Umm there's also this donut place that makes donuts so good you'll want to go at 1 in the morning just to get some. I'm telling you, had I known when my mother suggested it, I would have gone with her without hesitation. Great fucking donuts.

Aside from that, I'm looking for work/prolly gonna end up a volunteer hand since paid work is hard to come by.

I'll be back one day. Kardiology might leak once but I'm hoping not. If this other place drips, I have to put it up one time just because it'd be rude not to.
Nasty

ps. I graduated. '09.

pps. (Bluggaman Style)

there was this night

Throw up the ones.

No comments: